Philippines holds within itself the charm of a queen, the power of
a king and the solidarity of a knight. It enthralls the traveller in every
aspect with its royal capacities. A one-on-one interaction with this lovely country
must figure on your bucket list for the simple reason that a Philippines visa starts from
AED 210* and get it in 15 - 20 working days.
14 days Single entry Philippines tourist visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- Insurance charges excluded
Documents for Philippines Visa application:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of travel, with a minimum of two blank pages.
- The form should be printed and filled on a single sheet of paper using both sides.
- The photograph pasted on the application form has to be crossed signed by the applicant.
- Credit Card Copy or Foreign Exchange with USD500 minimum.
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with a matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate-General of the Republic of the Philippines, Mumbai’.
Note: The covering letter must be on company letter head if the applicant is self employed, and on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on each page.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, he/she must submit their company registration copy or partnership deed. Incase the applicant is employed in a firm, he/she must submit the original leave sanction from the company, duly signed by the authorized signatory with his name, designation and company stamp.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Original School Bonafide Certificate for Minor.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years.
- Leave letter original with company stamp HR sign. with authorized signatory name and designation.
- Sponsorship letter from the Philippines along with passport copy of the invitee or Hotel Booking With Payment Confirmation