How do you say 'yes' to a holiday in Singlish? You say - Ok Lah.
All you need is a great plan and a Singapore tourist visa to get going.
Apply for your Singapore visa online at just AED 129, share your original
passport and other documents for processing and get it in just 7-10 working days.
01 Original passport is mandatory for the Singapore visa online application.
02 We do not provide Singapore work / job / employment visa.
30 days Tourist Visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- Insurance charges excluded
Documents required for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Confirmed return air tickets and hotel booking
- Visa application form duly filled by the applicant with blue or black ink pen (including sign)
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Original covering letter mentioning Applicant Name, Passport No, Travel dates, details of persons travelling together, Stay details in Singapore, Employment details Mobile number and email ID of the applicant
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Address proof required if address different from the passport (E.g. Telephone /Electricity /Mobile bill/Society letter/Rent agreement (Any one documents required)
- Financial papers required if traveling first time (E.g. Bank statement for last Three Months / Last Three years Tax papers etc. (Any One documents require.)
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Mandatory travel insurance with minimum coverage of SGD AED 1379.56
- Negative RTPCR test report 48hrs prior to departure
- Applicants to register and pay for on arrival PCR test at Singapore Airport on https://safetravel.changiairport.com/#/
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 3 months
- Company ID card copy
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, etc)
- Covering letter on the company letterhead and financial documents
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mother/guardian or any person other than the applicant who is travelling, written consent certified by public notary of the parents or guardian or the person sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is Invited:
- Invitation letter
- V39 form
- Passport copy of the Invitee
- Fin card copy
If the wife and child traveling alone:
- Then an original NOC from husband
Singapore Visa On Arrival
Indian citizens travelling to Singapore must obtain a Singapore visa in advance before travelling. At present, the laws do not permit Singapore visas on arrival for Indian nationals. However, Singapore does give free transit visa facilities to Indians.
Free Singapore Transit visa
Indian travellers who are in transit to a third country can avail themselves of the 96 hours of Singapore visa-free transit facility (VFTS).
Singapore visa online processing time
As per the Consulate regulations, Singapore visa online processing takes 5 working days from the date of submission.