Turkey oozes charm and appeal in every corner, every street.
It holds within itself the capacity to leave the traveller within
you awestruck and spellbound. When you can obtain your Turkey visa
in just 8 working days, what holds you back?
15 Days Tourist Visa
- Single entry visa
- Consulate fees
- Service charges
- All taxes
- Insurance charges excluded
Documents required for Turkey Visa application
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well. The applicant must also attach two photocopies of front and back pages of current passport.
- The visa application form has to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage and white background, without border. The dimensions of the image should be 2.5”x 2.5” and must not be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of Republic of Turkey, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on last page
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, notarized business registration proof attested by the Mantralaya has to be provided
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary
- Travel Insurance is mandatory
- Income Tax Returns of the last 2 years